So far, one of the most useful concepts from KT is the use of a ‘deviation’ to determine whether you do in fact have a ‘problem’. A deviation is defined as the difference between an expected and actual condition – such as a server load twice that of normal, or a host being unresponsive when it should be up. If there is no ‘deviation’, then you must question whether you really have a ‘problem’. This is useful for distinguishing between development requests / enhancement requests and true ‘problems’.
What temperature is it in the Kathy Kave? Powered by Ninja Blocks.
KathyReid @ GitHub
- Status updating...
The Tag Cloud
- Delicious calamari @waterfrontkitchen #instafood @ Waterfront Kitchen instagram.com/p/rLaXU5lGki/ 7 hours ago
- Who did it? Scott Morrison with a leaky boat off Port Hedland. #qanda 5 days ago
- TLDR; An eye for an eye and we all go blind #qanda 5 days ago
- I wonder if there’s any oil in Gaza? #qanda 5 days ago
- Help make it happen for TrackR bravo – The Thinnest Item-Tracking Device. Ever. igg.me/p/trackr-bravo… #indiegogo via @Indiegogo 1 week ago
Powered by Twitter Tools