So far, one of the most useful concepts from KT is the use of a ‘deviation’ to determine whether you do in fact have a ‘problem’. A deviation is defined as the difference between an expected and actual condition – such as a server load twice that of normal, or a host being unresponsive when it should be up. If there is no ‘deviation’, then you must question whether you really have a ‘problem’. This is useful for distinguishing between development requests / enhancement requests and true ‘problems’.
What temperature is it in the Kathy Kave? Powered by Ninja Blocks.
KathyReid @ GitHub
- Status updating...
The Tag Cloud
- Zen At Work #RemoveALetterRuinABand 3 days ago
- Flathead tails and chips #instafood with @kat_clancy and Narelle @ Waterfront Kitchen instagram.com/p/qndR0hFGm1/ 3 days ago
- Hey #Geelong @kickstarter fans, help @J_Cusworth get his design business going – kickstarter.com/projects/11281… 4 days ago
- I just backed J. Cusworth Design and Photography on @kickstarter kck.st/1qeF5sR #geelong 4 days ago
- Thank you for Supporting Trees for Flowerdale pozible.com/project/181223… via @Pozible #15trees 4 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools