So far, one of the most useful concepts from KT is the use of a ‘deviation’ to determine whether you do in fact have a ‘problem’. A deviation is defined as the difference between an expected and actual condition – such as a server load twice that of normal, or a host being unresponsive when it should be up. If there is no ‘deviation’, then you must question whether you really have a ‘problem’. This is useful for distinguishing between development requests / enhancement requests and true ‘problems’.
What temperature is it in the Kathy Kave? Powered by Ninja Blocks.
KathyReid @ GitHub
- Status updating...
The Tag Cloud
- People paid hundreds of $$ to watch two grown men beat each other up. No wonder we have a domestic violence problem. #qanda 22 mins ago
- The following packages have unmet dependencies: KathyReid : Depends: coffee Well said, @dtbell91 #dtbellquotes 4 days ago
- To take a life as punishment devalues all life #qanda 1 week ago
- OH: at @Deakin Uni Waterfront Kitchen: it’s mathematically valid! #science #nerdwin Love being around smart people. 1 week ago
- Fantastic to meet up with @CosmoRuth and talk @CodeforAus and @GovHackGeelong #LiveLoveGeelong it’s all happening! 1 week ago
Powered by Twitter Tools