So far, one of the most useful concepts from KT is the use of a ‘deviation’ to determine whether you do in fact have a ‘problem’. A deviation is defined as the difference between an expected and actual condition – such as a server load twice that of normal, or a host being unresponsive when it should be up. If there is no ‘deviation’, then you must question whether you really have a ‘problem’. This is useful for distinguishing between development requests / enhancement requests and true ‘problems’.
What temperature is it in the Kathy Kave? Powered by Ninja Blocks.
KathyReid @ GitHub
- Status updating...
The Tag Cloud
- Nicely done, @DrCraigEmerson, nicely done. 1 month ago
- Techtalk: The Internet Society explained by it’s new President – ABC Ballarat – Australian Broadcasting Corporation abc.net.au/local/audio/20… 1 month ago
- Maybe I will forgive you, maybe not #TimTamCorgi instagram.com/p/rwGE8UFGq_/ 1 month ago
- A plea to the left: push back harder abc.net.au/news/2014-08-1… via @ABCthedrum #auspol 1 month ago
- #prunus #spring instagram.com/p/rvlcJ_lGhq/ 1 month ago
Powered by Twitter Tools