So far, one of the most useful concepts from KT is the use of a ‘deviation’ to determine whether you do in fact have a ‘problem’. A deviation is defined as the difference between an expected and actual condition – such as a server load twice that of normal, or a host being unresponsive when it should be up. If there is no ‘deviation’, then you must question whether you really have a ‘problem’. This is useful for distinguishing between development requests / enhancement requests and true ‘problems’.
What temperature is it in the Kathy Kave? Powered by Ninja Blocks.
KathyReid @ GitHub
- Status updating...
The Tag Cloud
- Raising funds to make animation to Raise Awareness for Diarrhea Super bug, pozible.com/project/194928 via @Pozible #nopootaboo @Dr_Mel_Thomson 4 hours ago
- But #lca2016 has been open for a whole 10 minutes. Why is there not a submission yet? #kathyreidquotes Make Kathy happy. Submit to the #CfP. 3 days ago
- “I’m going all hipster on this pic’s ass!” – @msmarymac #msmarymacquotes #lca2016 5 days ago
- Wow! Beautiful #acapella cover of Sia’s Chandelier by @TwistedMeasure youtube.com/watch?v=pSjr6i… 5 days ago
- #TimTamCorgi #fluffycorgi #fluffycorgiclub #corgistagram instagram.com/p/3Q_sDeFGln/ 5 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools