My last post outlined plans for the next StixCamp… unfortunately, due to a number of reasons, we’ve had to postpone this event – to give us time to plan, find sponsors and generally bring together an awesome BarCamp. Stay tuned for more information!
What temperature is it in the Kathy Kave? Powered by Ninja Blocks.
KathyReid @ GitHub
- Status updating...
The Tag Cloud
- #TimTamCorgi beautiful boy #fluffycorgi instagram.com/p/51W_U5lGtD/ 20 hours ago
- Epic’s Tim Sweeney: #AugmentedReality will replace traditional screens arstechnica.com/?p=716865 via @arstechnica 22 hours ago
- You know what? I don’t think you’re awesome enough to run #lca2018 bit.ly/1DbnU2G #ReversePsychology #opensource #linux 2 days ago
- Never neglect your project’s architecture red.ht/1LHyqzA via @oscon 4 days ago
- A phenomenal future-thinking keynote from @oscon and @pjf “The future is awesome” – youtube.com/watch?v=c7TwbT… 1 week ago
Powered by Twitter Tools